Even the most cautious riders can wind up in an accident. If you were recently injured in a motorcycle accident due to someone else’s negligence, you probably have several questions:
- “How do I pay the bills for the medical care that I need?”
- “Who will pay for the treatment that I’ll need moving forward?”
- “How will I get the money that I need to have my motorcycle repaired or replaced?”
If your free initial consultation indicates you're a good fit with our firm, our personal injury attorney, Rob Baskerville, will answer your questions and discuss relevant considerations.
Award-winning attorney Rob Baskerville represents victims of motorcycle accidents and their loved ones. He has successfully resolved motorcycle and scooter accident cases in New Mexico and would be honored to help you.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Vigilant motorcyclists may become involved in an accident due to several factors, including:
- Poorly maintained roads or hazards
- Distracted drivers
- Inattentive, careless or reckless drivers
- Drivers under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Even when wearing protective gear, bodily injuries suffered in a motorcycle crash can be serious. If you were involved in a motorcycle accident you may have injuries like:
- Broken/fractured bones
- Injuries that require surgery
- Traumatic brain injury
- Mental distress
- Severe injuries leading to wrongful death
This list includes only a few examples, and is in no way exhaustive of the devastating injuries motorcycle accidents can cause.
Highly-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one were injured in a motorcycle accident and would like to discuss your accident with an experienced motorcycle accident attorney, call or text (505) 247-2774 for a free, no-obligation consultation.